Powered By Blogger

Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Meet Naghaba3

There was a time in my life that I never even thought where I would be in 2010, or what I could be doing. In other words, I lacked sense of direction, I was a child with no vision, no set goals in life and so my life might have sluggished but they say that "the sky is the limit" so I believe that there are still so many opportunities out there that are waiting for me. I am a normal Malawian girl who has had a wonderful life and also the worst life in urban Malawian community as well as the rural community. Most people associate opportunities with luck, which I don't object, but my opportunities have come, normally out of hard work and by the grace of God. I have survived the temptations of the teenage era, not because I am smart, but because of people around me, friends and family, who were there for me with their eyes open not with the intentions to spy on my life but for the sake of love - I thank them all (too numerous to mention).
I have gone through what most of "us", girls in my generation have gone through, stress, depression, extreme fun you mention it, but in all that, I had my attitude clear, my conscience free but not to please myself, but honestly, to stay out of trouble. I tried, but ofcourse it didn't happen that way, I have been expelled from school once, yes, I know, it may sound too much for your ears, but this is one of the incidents that made my life so independent. After this I realized that I can be a leader, because I wasn't expelled from school for doing anything wrong, but rather by handling the situation being addressed immaturely, and that is what caused (what I call) exposure to my inner self that I didn't know I have, leadership. Fighting for rights and justice is not my thing unless when it is jeopardizing or endangering people's lives and that's me raising the moral standards, funny!
About this page, there is so much that will be happening on this blog, not only from me, but from selected friends too. To the visitors, your comments are welcome and you don't have to agree with me on everything, that the way we learn about ourselves and other people.
Welcome to proudlymalawian-naghaba3.blogspot.com
Naghaba3

No comments:

Post a Comment