Powered By Blogger

Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Will You Marry Me?

Hello my dear friends,

Today I have come with a question mainly to men. The question can also apply to women to some extent, but I would like to research more on mens' side.
I have been wondering when it comes to popping the question, "will you marry me?" It is so obvious that the question comes generally from men which I, personally, am fine with. But my question is, when is the right time for men to pop that question? Do we, women, have to ask the men when they can put a ring on our finger, or we just have to wait for them and when they are ready they will ask us? Or, do men need to be told when the right time is, "because they never are ready"? It is funny I know, how guys differ on the matter. Some say that if women don't keep on asking, it means they (women) are not serious with the relationship, and some say that, women should just let them be, when they are ready they will pop the question. I haven't found the right answer yet but I feel like it doesn't matter who pushes for the engagement, as long as the two people are ready and love each other, but how can you tell that your friend is ready or not? It is all up to the two individuals I suppose. Who ever is ready can start the ball rolling but that doesn't mean that when a girl asks when you gonna propose she is being pushy or she is desperate, maybe she thinks that by doing so will help both of you keep the relationship or avoid other temptations.
To girls; it is sometimes, however, the right thing to let the guys decide "when" by themselves, unless maybe you have dated for years then you would want to know if the thing will ever come to a serious commitment. And men, I think, sometimes, it is not safe to date for so long; when you know, you just know, so just face it and propose to that girl, after all, no one is perfect, what ever you are waiting to see in your partner, you can as well let them know what you expect them to do and cut the chase - well, this whole issue does not apply to cohabiting couples.

Look out for another article next week
You can ask me questions on what my opinion is on other issues too - Economic, Politics, Religious, Relationships, Culture and the like....

No comments:

Post a Comment